Friday, October 21, 2011

berusahalah!!

assalamualaikum...


i wish that everyday i just sit around and do nothing that burdening my brain.. haha.. sounds so lazy.. yeah.. i always wonder how is everyone so passionate about their job? is it because they got their dream job or is it just me that hate my job.. i know i shouldn't be so pessimist about it, perhaps i just should give colors to my job and run it happily like everyone else..

after all there is only 1 step left for me to end this misery.. yet it is the hardest part.. ayayayaii!


ganbatte!!!! chaiyokk!!! berusahalah!!!


for those who has the same issue like me, please read this:



Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do.
Orison Swett Marden



Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Ralph Waldo Emerson






wasalam.. =)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails